"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vampire Academy

So I just finished Vampire Academy #1 and Im so involved at St Vladimir's Academy that Im not stopping heading onto Frostbite...Im so crusing on Dimitri right now....but for some reason I feel like he might piss me off alittle,,,is it just me but does he remind you of anyone,,,,Anyone that might start a "Fever" hehe!! Well I have discovered that Im not really good at writing reviews but I can share my thoughts..
As of now I am really relating to Rose she reminds me alot of well me when I was teenager...hehe hardcore,,,invincible and such a smart ass I love her and Dimitri,,well what can I say hard core "not going to let my feelings show" what did he say,,,"I cant allow my self to love you cause I would throw myself infront of you" hmmmmmm,,,,anyway,,,,Im on to "Frostbite" and half way thru it and cant seem to put it down,,,I believe Vampire Academy is going to be the first official series of 2011 gotta love Maryse and Lily for all the wonderful recommendations.,..

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!