"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Food For Thought

HOW I LIKE MY MEAT!


So every time I eat steak, my hubby just looks at me with a look of "YUCK"!
Why? Well I am a rare meat eater,,and when I say rare I mean seared on the outside and still red in the middle I talking blood red.
I guess that would be "YUCK" to someone who likes there meat cooked boot tough to nearly jerky.LOL
He make jokes about me and my vampire ways...I love him so much!
Well a few weeks ago we had to go deep in our relationship.(whats this have to do with steak?) Well let me tell you....We like different things, and when we had almost came to the conclusion that maybe we shouldn't be together because we didn't have anything in common to rebuild our relationship,,,it was a steak dinner almost left too rare for me and too over cooked for him..
But we realized,,,HEY! we both like the same sides bake potatos, corn, hot rolls, etc....So just because I like my meat 1 way and he likes his another,,,doesnt mean we don't have the other liitle things aournd that makes our relationship, A medium rare steak.

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!