"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 29, 2011

A New Thing..."Follow My Book Blog Friday"



So Im gonna try this,,looks like it might be fun,,,and there is so many book blogs out there,,,WOW...anyway,,this is my first time with this event as well as my blog,,,so if you stop by,,,any advise is welcome,,,well here we go....
and I guess this week..the topic is giving everybody something think about...
Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

Ive read alot of responses of other bloggers,,,and my first choice would to bring my Nook,,,but there are some books that are not on my nook...so
1. would be Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon,,,not only is it an amazing love story but its also the introduction to them awsome sexy Dark Hunters.

2. The complete Fever Series...(5) cause who wouldnt want to be trapped in a bomb shelter with Jericho Barrons...

so lets see I have 6 so I need 4 more,,,
HMMMMMM? thats a hard....I would have to Say
Lover Revealed and you cant have Butch with some V so also Lover Unbound..
theres 8...
oh man,,,,
#9. Passion Unleased it was the the introduction to one a just added to my fav list,,,
#10. Kresley Cole's Dark Needs at Nights Edge it was my favorite story so far out of the Immortals after Dark Series,,,Vampire and ghost hm who knew?

well,,that was fun and took me some time to think of those...anyway,,Had Fun and will be looking foward to Next Friday,,
Thanks

9 comments:

Donna said...

Great blog! New follower from Blog Hop Friday. Would love a follow back. Donna at http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

Donna said...

How do I follow your blog? Thanks.

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside said...

Great picks! I love the BDB and the IAD! It's so hard to choose 10 books! Thanks for stopping by my blog I'm now a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog) said...

Great chocies. To check out which books I’d pack and to follow me back (I’m following you now from Follow Friday) check out My Follow Friday post

Jules (The Great, The Good and The Bad) said...

Interesting selection - I still haven't thought of what I would take with me yet, may a big set of encyclopaedia's :)

Great Summer choice :)


Jules

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and trying to follow (though I don't think it worked.) I hope you'll come back again.

Congratulations on your blog. I love your taste in books. :) Jen at Red Hot Books

Jen said...

Thanks for coming back, Jennifer! I look forward to following your posts.

Jen

bex said...

Really like your picks! Awesome. :) It was difficult but I kind of got a list, lol. My list can be found here!

Rebecca @ kindle fever

Alyssa said...

I'm in love with all of your choices! I'm a huge fan of Butch & V and for me, those are necessities in the library! Thanks for the follow, I returned the favor :)

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!