"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sexy Snippets #2



..So Im not actually reading this book,,Im working on the Demnica Series,,but Ive been so busy I havent had a chance to start #3 Passion Unleashed,,,so this week,,I just took my snippet out of one of my favorite books,,,that Introduced me to the Dark Hunters...and this is one of my favorite scenes..
Fantasy Lover
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dark Hunter Series #1


He slid his hand down her arm to capture her hand in his. He laced his fingers through hers, then moved his hand to cup her between her legs.
Grace moaned as he stroked her with their hands entwined. It was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced.
She shook all over as he quickened the rhythm of their joined fingers against her.. And when he plunged their fingers inside her she cried out in pleasure.
"That's it," he breathed in her ear. "Feel us joined."
breathless, Grace clutched at his shoulders with her other arm, her body on fire. Oh, he was an incredible lover!
Suddenly, he moved their hands away, then lifted one of her legs to curl about his waist.
Grace followed his lead, untl she realized what he meant to do. He was preparing to drive himself into her.
"NO!" she gasped, shoving at him "Julian, you can't."
His eyes burned her with his need, his raw hunger. "I want at least this much of you, Grace. Now, let me have it."

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! Now that's a hot scene! Thanks for participating!

Crystal ♥ said...

OMG, great snippet. I have some of this series and I've been dying to get to it!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!