"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sexy Snippets!!



"Desire Unchained" By Larissa Ione Demonica Series #2

Her legs locked tight around him. She arched up, taking him to the root, moaning robustly. He'd forgotten how tuned she was to him in bed, always responding to his every desire with enthusiasm. Her curiosity had been limitless, and he'd enjoyed introducing her to various positions, toys, and acts.
Reaching low, she dug her nails in one butt cheek, forcing him into a rhythm of her choosing. "Harder," she growled. "Until I scream, demon."
Surprise rang through him; she'd never shown any kind of aggression during sex, had catered to his desires and needs, had been pliable and perfect.
This was even better.
He pounded into her, giving her what she wanted, making her whimper as they climbed higher. The scent of her arousal rose up, intoxicating him with lust. Making him so drunk that room began to spin, and when she commanded him to "Drink me" and dragged a long nail across her clavicle and rew blood, he did, without thinking.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yowza! I think I might have to add this series to my TBR list! Thanks for participating!

Crystal ♥ said...

Oh Shade, how sexy you are...I love the Demonica series! Thanks for participating in SS!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!