"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cassandra Clare "Mortal Instruments Series" Reading Order

Like “Twilight,” vampires and werewolves populate The Mortal Instruments’s fantasy world, but the trilogy is chiefly concerned with more heavenly matters: the Nephilim, humans with angel blood in their veins. The series follows 15-year-old Brooklyn girl Clary Fray’s whirlwind introduction to the world of Shadowhunters, nephilim warriors who protect oblivious humans from dangers presented by vamps, werewolves and other kinds of baddies. If you thought that human Bella and vampire Edward’s relationship was fraught with issues, imagine how much more traumatic it is for Clary to find out that the guy she’s in love with might just be . . . .
  1. City of Bones
  2. City of Ashes
  3. City of Glass
  4. City of Fallen Angels
  5. City of Lost Souls release 5/1/2012
  6. City  of Heavenly Fire release 9/1/2013
taken from mortalintruments.com

1 comments:

Louise said...

I've now put these on my TBR pile, when COFA came out everyone seemed to be talking about it so I want to get caught up on them all before next May so I don't feel like I'm missing out again!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!