"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mail Box #1

Photobucket

,,,So Ive noticed that I lot of the "blogs" that I follow,,participate in "IMM" that is hosted by the Story Siren,,,,and so I decided since Im a "follower" (lol get it) I would too,,,besides its kind of cool seeing what everybody is getting ,,,to read,,,so I'll start from last Sunday (Mother's Day)till yesterday,,,,5/14/2011

This was a Mother's Day gift from my 15 year old daughter.....(does she know her mama or what?)
Photobucket

I recieved these 2 via NOOK to finish up the series that Im currently reading.
Photobucket

Photobucket

,,,Every week I try to adventure out to the world of the living...and go to this little backwoods 2nd hand book store,,,called the "BookworM" that is here in my little West Texas Town....(they have 1 wall with nothing but paranormal,,,its usually about 1 to 2 hours everytrip) and picked up an entire series,,,The Shadowdwellers by Jacquelyn Frank..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


  1. Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks "Love At Stake Series" #10
  2. Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione "Demonica Series" #4
  3. Sin Undone by Larissa Ione "Demonica Series" #5
  4. Ecstasy by Jacquelyn Frank "Shadowdwellers Series" #1
  5. Rapture by Jacquelyn Frank "Shadowdwellers Series" #2
  6. Pleasure by Jacquelyn Frank "Shadowdwellers Series" #3







Well thats it for this week....until next time,,,,,,,,








3 comments:

Vivienne said...

I have just purchased my first Larissa Ione book from Amazon. Eternal Rider and I am rather excited by it. Jacquelyn Frank is completely new to me this week and I think I may have to purchase one of hers too.

Bookish Brunette said...

I loved the Shadowdweller series!

Check out my IMM!

Jessica said...

Haven't read any of those books either! Seen them around of course! Awesome mailbox!

Happy Reading!

Here's my IMM

New Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!