"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Its a Day Late,,,But Hay Better Late Than Never! "SEXY SNIPPET" #3



If you would like to do Sexy Snippets this meme is hosted by
Reading Between the Wines Book Club and Secrets of a Book Lover








Since Im reading the Demonica Series by Larissa Ione,,,most of my snippets are from there,,so with out further ado.....
Sexy Snippet #3
"Passion Unleashed" By Larissa Ione Demonica Series #3





He let his lips brush hers., barely but with such passion that she gasped. "Don't worry, Serena. If I wanted more right this moment, you'd know. My hands would be sliding up under your shirt so I could caress your breasts. I'd pinch your nipples, just alittle, until they peaked so I could swipe my tongue over them."
Oh, Yes. Her body sagged, but he caught it with his, pressing up agaisnt her and pinning her to the wall.
"I wouldn't stop there." His lips skimmed her ear. A shiver went through her, and heat licked between her legs. "I'd drop one hand to your waist, but I don't now if i could be patient enough to unbutton your pants, or if I'd just rip them open. Either way, I'd get in. Id'd find that sweet place between your legs with my fingers, and I'd play until we were both panthing. You'd be wet and ready for me when I dropped to my knees and replaced my hand with my mouth."

2 comments:

Redd said...

omg. that snippet was HOT!!

thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog!

Redd @the wyld hollow

Crystal ♥ said...

You should def. read her new series w/Immortal Rider after this one. Lots of Sexy Snippets there too! ;)
Thanks for joining in!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!