"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 15, 2011

LAZY SUNDAYS!!! #1




,,,,,A new meme,,,hosted by "If You Mean No Harm Then Pass With In" and it sounds fun,,,,

,,,,,Lazy Sunday, is a weekly event to gather everyone together and get to know each other better. All the others are about books and since not everyon don't always talk about books IYMNHTPWI came up with something different. Every week she'll ask a question about a topic of general interest to get to know you better. something about yourself. This first one starts with an easy one:


What's your favourite breakfast food?


,,,Well I dont normally eat breakfast in the mornings,,,cause I like sleep,,and I have to be up no later than 445am,,,and if I ate breakfast,,I would have to be up at least by 4,,,maybe 415...but thats reality,,,but on the weekends...either on Saturday or Sunday,,,I love to have a cup of coffee,,thats always a must,,with some fancy smancy cream flavor,,usually chocolate carmel,,and waffles, smothered with p-nut butter syrum , sliced bananas and whip cream,,,,I love waffles and syrup period,,,so if you wanted to make me breakfast,,,this is what I would want...

Waffles Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Franny said...

I was waiting impatiently, lol :)
I don't mind waffles but I can eat only one. I tried them as a dessert a few times with hot chocolate sauce and ice cream and they're good, but two are too much!
Thanks for sharing the meme, I hope someone else follows your example and I start a new trend :)

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!