"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 15, 2011

TOP 5 SUNDAYS #1-(favorite 1st book in a series)

Photobucket

,,here is the info and rules taken from the "host" website...

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:

Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


here is the link to her website... Larissa's Bookish Life



,,,







Here is my "Top 5" from least to favorite.....

#5,,,"Pleasure Unbound" by Larissa Ione "Demonica Series"
I am actually still reading this series,,and Im in love with all these "Sem Brothers" but Eidolon well,,I what can I say,,,has a passion about him...





Photobucket

#4. "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare "Mortal Instrument Series" I loved being introduced to the Shadowhunters...and I was crushing on Jace from the very beginning....(i have recommended this series,,its not for everybody)
Photobucket

#3. "Dark Lover" by J.R. Ward "Blackdagger Brother Hood Series"
This is actually 1 of my favorite series,,its on my top 10 of fav series,,but unfortunately,,,"Wraith" is not one of my favorite "Brothers" but he did start it off,,,and I do hold a special place in my heart for the big ogar...(theres nothing like watching "hard core, can't *bleep* with me" kind of attitude,,,melt with the help of a beautiful woman..

Photobucket

#2. "Evermore" by Alyson Noel "Immortal Series"
This was the very first book that I read when I first ventured into this new addiction,,was given to me by my oldest daughter,,and after reading this book,,,not only was I hooked onthe "series" but I wanted more and more and more ....

Photobucket

first place medal Pictures, Images and Photos
#1. "Fantasy Lover" by Sherrilyn Kenyon "Dark Hunter Series"
Not only after reading this did I try to summon Julian myself..(hehe) but I was completely head over hills for this "Love Slave" this was one of the sweetest love stories that I have ever read...and then started my affair with the "Dark Hunters",,,and even though Julian is not a "Dark Hunter" he still is My favorite Character,,(he ranks up there with Ash"


Photobucket


(sheesh! that took some thought....but it was fun,,,gets you thinking back to when your madness all began and everything you have read,,)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Great picks! I love the Dark Hunter series and BDB. My favorite book in BDB is Z's book.

readingromances said...

We have a couple of books in common! I liked the sherrilyn kenyon, but I coouldn't finish evermore =/

Redd said...

Kewl list! *winks in agreement w/ Dark Lover* I hadn't read the other but I have Fantasy Lover coming to me soon via paperbackswap.com so I'll get to read that one soon! :)

The others I'm going to have to hunt down. XD

Jessica said...

Only heard about these series. Haven't read them myself! But great picks though!

Thanks for visiting/following my blog! I follow you now too!

Jessica@a GREAT read

Escape by Fiction said...

I going to have to agree on al of those except the Kenyon series, I haven't read it yet. I think fo rnumber 5, I'd pick Goddess of the Sea by PC Cast. I just loved that series to death:)

Annie McElfresh said...

I heart Evermore! :D

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!