"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, May 29, 2011

Top 5 Sundays #2 (favorite 2nd book in a Series)

Photobucket
Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.
Rules:
  1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
  2. Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
  3. Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
  4. After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
  5. If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
 
I start from 5 and work down to 1 5 being my least to 1 being my most favorite,,,

5. Alyson
"Immortal Series"
BlueMoon
Damon had my heart in "Evermore" and in BlueMoon,,,,he held true to keeping,,,(This Series holds a very special place in my heart,,it was the very first series that I read that hooked me into the paranormal phenom (and I do read alot of YA novels,,because this is a hobby that I share with my 15 year old so I have to be careful about what we read...some things I read or just kind of well,,,she just shouldn't read right now..lol








 

4.  J.R. Ward
"Fallen Angel Series"
Crave
Even though JR Ward stole the show with Famous BDB Series,,,Crave is actually one of my favorite books and I can't really tell ya why,,cause there might be someone out there who has not read it and I dont want to spoil anything for ya..












3. Larissa Ione
"Demonica Series"
Desire Unchained
I actually completed this series just last month and has quickly became one of top 10 favorite series,,After reading the 1st one I thought that Wraith would probably be my favorite,,,(I dont know I guess because of the vampire tendencies and all) and then I was really taken back by Lore,,,but after very careful observation,,,Shade is the 1 for me,,and maybe its because I dont know,,he reminds me alot of my favorite brother "Vishous" ...hehe...









2. Suzanne Collins
"Hunger Games Series"
Catching Fire
I actually just completed this book,,like last nite,,and well,,um yeah,,,I love this series,,,I have the 3rd one Mockingjay downloaded and ready to go,,,but Im making sure I have know interruptions when I start,,Ive been warned its gonna make me cry..but I dont really like cliffhangers but the way this story plays out,,,I actually dont think Ive relaxed since I started the series,,Friday ... 












1. Jeaniene Frost
"The Night Huntress Series"
One Foot in the Grave
This is also another series that Ive recently started I actually put this one on hold to read the Hunger Games Series...(it was a Hunger Game Memorial Weekend with my best book buds) Anyways...Im in love with Bones totally absolutely postively in Love with Bones,,,his accent,,and with this 2nd book,,,I new he was gonna do something crazy,,,and all I gotta say here is "Chapter 32"









And there you have it my TOP 2nd book in a series....you really have to think about these sometimes...Ive been a steady reader for like 2 years and Ive read alot of series,,,Im sure in the past Ive probably said this is my fav or this is my fav,,but as you can see over time the lists start to change,,,,and for the record,,,I enjoy this little weekly meme very much,,,,

 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I love J.R Ward's Fallen Angels series! Totally lovin' Adrian ;)

I liked Larissa Ione's Demonica too. Looking forward to reading Eternal Rider sometime also!

New follower here =)

Rachel @ The Rest Is Still Unwritten

Jessica said...

Ooh nice ones! Only read Jeaniene's book and I loooved that!

Here's my Top 5 Sundays

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Redd said...

Hey Jen!

You are definitely swaying me with the Vishous comments for the Demonica series. I've heard left and right how that series have become someone's favorite. Now, I'm going to have to go check them out. =)

The JR Ward one has a fabu cover. =)

Thanks for the new additions to my tbr!

The Vishous pics on my blog you can help yourself, but the last one I would add the linky to give back artist credit. I plan on adding more. XD

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!