"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday! (WOW! I love it lol)

Photobucket

Waiting on Wednesday or WOW hehe is hosted by Breaking The Spine and this is what Ill be doing on wednesdays now...
anyway,,,what Im waiting on is

"Everlasting" by Alyson Noel
Photobucket
Their darkest enemies now defeated, Damen and Ever are free to embark upon their final quest - to free Damen from the poison lingering in his body. If they can just find the antidote, they'll finally be able to feel each other's touch - and reach the bright future they've been longing for. But their search will lead them into the most formidable terrain yet.into the dark heart of Summerland.

Here in a land of scorched earth and endless rain, Ever and Damen will discover their relationship's hidden origins, expose a secret history they never imagined.and come face to face with the true reason fate keeps tearing them apart. Only then, when the final mystery is unraveled and the last secret revealed, Ever and Damen's future will hinge on one ultimate decision that will put everything at stake..even eternity.


This was actually the very first series that I started reading ,,and just loved it...I share this passion of books with my teenage daughter,,,and 1 night when I was headed out to work I asked her if she had anything I could read and she handed me "EverMore" well then of coarse BlueMoon we waited patiently for "shadowland" after that I did purchase "Darkflame" and then of coarse "Night Star" but I have learned that cliffhangers dont sit to well with me ,,,and I was so frustrated after reading "Shadowland" that I told myself I would not read anymore until the final one came out ,,and here it it just around the corner,,and I can't wait..
.

Release date: June 7, 2011

Reading Order:
Alyson Noel "Immortals Series" Reading Order
1. Evermore
2. Bluemoon
3. Shadowland
4. Dark Flame
5. Night Star
6. Everlasting

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I dropped this series a long time ago. I'm not sure if I'll ever pick it up again but I just couldn't get into it. I liked book one but book 2-3 went way down hill for me :(

Here is my WoW,http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

Have a nice day!

Brandileigh2003 (Blkosiner's Book Blog) said...

I haven't gotten around to NIght Star yet, but need to soon. Hope you get to read it asap.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Gina said...

I just read Night Star last month and now I am in torture, having to wait for Everlasting. This conflict between Ever and Damen has gone long enough- I just want to know what happens.
Here's my WoW:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-paper-covers-rock.html
happy reading!

Kaity said...

I love the covers in this series, they're all gorgeous. The first book has been in my TBR pile for ages now, maybe it's time I finally read it!
Here's my WoW post: http://bitten-books.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

Kaity - Bitten Books

Alyssa (hesperialovesbooks) said...

I've had this series on my TBR list for awhile but I always seem to push it back in favor of other things. I need to remedy that :)

Thanks for checking out my WoW!

My anxious life said...

I plan on checking out this series! I have the first book but haven't read it yet!

Angie

XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!