"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 16, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along!! #1

Photobucket
18 and Over BB Tag Along is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance
For rules and instructions on how it works..you can click here
 
 
 

*This is my first tag along* Ive actually been following BBPR for awhile and I am real new at this whole blogging thingy,,and always looking for new reads..and I love to read reviews..its nice to know that there are more people out there,,with the same passion, madness, obsession, whatever you want to call it...
I don't mind opions,,and If you would like to give advise on my reviews by all means all help is welcome..Thanks for stopping by..
Jenn B.

8 comments:

Redd said...

I love the look, Jenn.. =)

theJeepDiva said...

Hoping through! New follower here, hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sally Sapphire said...

Hi, hon - new follower on the 18+ blog hop.

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

BookGirl said...

Just stopping by from the 18 & over tag along. I love your blog, I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend!

Bookgirl @ My Book Addiction

Madame D said...

Hiya!!
Love the Blog Jen, New Follwer here!!

Like yourself I LOVE reading reviews. Someone else opinion on things is always a good thing I think. I'll stop by again soon ;)

Stop by mine:
http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/2011/06/18-tag-along-18.html

Paromantasy said...

Hi, happy Friday. Just stopping by to show you some blog hop love! I'm your newest follower - great blog :-)

I'm running a Month of Giveaways! Click here if you want to enter!

Evie@Paromantasy

Mandy P. said...

New follower, your blog looks great :)
Have a great weekend!

Mandy @ Reality Bites

Pedantic Phooka said...

New follower stopping by. Your blog looks great!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!