"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #1


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us! for info and to link up click here

This weeks question........

"Which heroine from a book would you most want to be and why?"


*my answer*,,,,Well I have actually answered this question once before,,,coarse I can't remember where and what it was for,,but it hasn't changed,,,....
,,,,,As there are many, many, many female heroines I would love to be,,,if even for just a night "hehe",,*wink* The one female that has stuck out for me the most,,,is Rose Hathaway,,,,in the Vampire Academy,,,,,( I know this is mainly for adult books,,,and 99% of what I read is adult but on occassions a YA series  will strike me and VA Series,,did it for me) anyway,,,,,,Rose Hathaway,,,is strong, never takes things lying down,,speaks her mind,,and shows her loyality thru and thru,,not only for her closest and best friend but also for the man she loves Dimitri,,(which by the way is 27 so hes legal  hehe,,and could almost I mean almost,,rank up there with say like Bones, or Vishous,lol) ,,a very strong willed and the determination in her is amazing,,,besides,,she not only has 1 hot guy but 2 after her...lol


 

6 comments:

Under the Covers said...

I couldn't agree more with your choice! And it's not necessarily only adult books! LOL I love Rose as well, she is to date one of my favorite heroines.

Francesca

theJeepDiva said...

I had to go with Sin from Sin Undone. She's tough & a fighter. She also got a yummy male in the end too!

Madame D said...

I'd have to go for Anya, that girl rocks!! What else is there to say?

http://bit.ly/jPGdGd

Madame D said...

New follower by the way ;)

Badassbookreviews said...

Interesting choice! I went with Delia Peabody myself, Unconventional I know =)

Holly said...

Good choice! :) Rose made quite the impression on me as well, and of course as you said she does have Dimitri. LOl

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!