"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday #5

And again, Im alittle late this Friday,,,but here I am to join in the fun before its over,,,




To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

(Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.nickijmarkus.com/
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. LINKY TOOLS IS BACK! I paid for the subscription - finally so now you can add the links to your own post!!! To add the code to your own post click on GET THE CODE here under the list of names.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Happy Follow Friday!

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?





Oh man there are so many people I would want to switch with,,,I wouldn't know how to choose,,,
cause currently Im reading the Night Huntress Series and at the moment I wouldn't mind being Cat Crawford, and then I wouldn't mind being Mac from the Fever Series..well cause who wouldn't want to a chance to have Jericho Barrons at your side,,Then there is Sin,,from the Demonica Series,,sheesh,and then there is Jane,,Vishous's Shelan,,for all the obvious reasons..hehe.,,but if I had to choose at this very moment,,,I would want to be Rose Hathaway,,from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy Series,,,
Rose...was strong, sassy, and didn't take no for an anwer,,,I loved that about her,,she fought for what she believed in,,Never turned her back on Lissa, and went far and beyond for the man she loved and proved that you never give up,,,even when the man you love turns evil,,,but Rose pulled it together,,and was strong enough to do what she had to do to survive and keep her promises,,
so yeah I would want to be Rose Hathaway,,,and besides,,,she had not 1 but 2 hot guys hehe,,Dimitri and Adrian....

17 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

I haven't read The Vampire academy series!

My FF Post!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm returning the favor. :)

Ruth E. Day said...

Good answer! I haven't read the Vampire Academy series but a lot of my friends keep telling me I should. New follower!

LLM said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't read the Vampire Academy series yet. This was a really good question, but difficult to answer. I'm also following now.
ABookGeek

Jessica said...

Niiice!! Didn't think to do a Ya one! Thought that would be a little weird since I'm older than the teens I read about! Oh well! Doesn't seem to stop everyone else!! Great pick! Rose definitely had a dilemma!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Gina said...

Rose is such an amazing character! That's a great answer. Here's my hop:
http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-friday.html
happy reading and have a lovely weekend!

caffeinejunkie said...

Hi! Thanks for following. I followed you too.:)

Nicki J Markus said...

Thanks for the follow - following back!

Nicki J Markus said...

Thanks for the follow - following back!

кєяo said...

That's the same with me. I couldn't pick out a single one I wanted to switch with.
Kero

Dana Alma said...

Hey Jennifer, just stopping by on the follow & hop! Thanks for stopping by. I've just found a couple of books on your blog that look really good. I look forward to your post. Have a terrific weekend reading !!!
See ya!
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Hello! Thanks for the follow! I was already following you, but I wanted to stop by and say hi. :)

Man, you had a lot of people to choose from. It wasn't until after I said I'd want to be Cat that I started to think of other possibilities, lol.

Happy Reading, and have a great weekend!
Amanda
glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

Jamie Kline said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, following you now too! I actually haven't read The Vampire Academy series yet! I liked some of the other characters you named though, like Sin and Jane - two awesome series with incredible characters!

Jamie @ Bookerella

WildIrishRose33 said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately I haven't read any of those series. :-( Just means there's more I need to add to my pile. But hey, if she's got 2 hot guys not much can go wrong right? :-P

Alison said...

Hopping through. I'd love to be Mac too. Love me some Barrons, but I also like Dublin.
My Hop

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I haven't read the Vampire Academy but I've heard a lot about it.

bookbitereviews said...

Newly following =]

I havent read vampire academy but need to lol.

Also i read/replied to your comment on my new weekly blog schedule post =] check it out

-Becky

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!