"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Friday Follow My Blog #6



Weekly even hosted by Parajunkie View,,if you would like to participate get all the details here
taken from the blogger*

To celebrate the 50th Week of #FF Fun we are having a giveaway!!!

One lucky participant will get a free blog design by me...you can see examples of my work here. This is a $110 value.

See end of post for restrictions & details.

Feature & Follow Intro

If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. First you leave your name here, then you create a post on your own blog that links back here and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them hi in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. The Feature bloggers are chosen randomly from participants in the Follow Friday or through twitter and blog introductions. If you are interested in becoming a Feature let me know! It is also required to follow the host blog (parajunkie view) and the Feature blog to participate in the #FF.
 

Our Feature  - Rhiannon Paille


*Note from blogger me*
to get all the details to participate in FF you click above and go directly to Parajunkie's blog,,
Happy Friday!!!!

Q. Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?


My Answer:The questions get harder and harder,,,making my brain work,,,going on overtime,,,
I wouldn't even know what to pick,,,I know my favorite genre is paranormal romance (adult version),,but as far as which book did it for me,,,,,,hmmmmm,,still thinking....
ok....Ill just give you the first book that I read that was my speed,,in everyway adulty possible...

The only purebred vampire left on the planet, Wrath has a score to settle with the slayers who murdered his parents centuries ago. But when one of his most trusted fighters is killed- orphaning a half-breed daughter unaware of her heritage or her fate - Wrath must usher the beautiful female into the world of the undead…

Racked by a restlessness in her body that wasn't there before, Beth Randall is helpless against the dangerously sexy man who comes to her at night with shadows in his eyes. His tales of brotherhood and blood frighten her. But his touch ignites a dawning hunger that threatens to consume them both…

*taken from authors website here*


*just about 2 years now Ive  have been diving in the paranormal scene,,and Ive read alot,,,the very first book I read was Evermore by Alyson Noel and totally fell inlove with it,,then I read Blue Moon,,( I was barrowing them from my teen daughter) Then New Moon was released in theaters...and we all know how that ended ...so then I read the Twilight books,,,which I sooo totally loved,,but Im a grown woman,,and I needed passion,,,intense passion,,,so my very best friend told me,,about the "Blackdagger Brother Hood" so for my birthday 2 years ago,,I recieved the box set of the first 6 read thru them they were gonna spontaneous combust,,if I didnt finish,,and it was a hook line and sinker....and since then with the help of some wonderful bloggers my TBR pile has grown from here to 10 buck 2....I have lots and lots of favorites,,but my heart will remain loyal to the "Brothers" for Wrath was the first "Vampire" to introduce me to the world of hot passion paranormal...

Happy Friday Everyone..!!!!!!!!!

42 comments:

joder said...

Great minds must think alike! I chose this book too. I'm your newest follower and would love to have you visit me when you get a chance.... http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday_16.html

ParaJunkee said...

What a marvelous choice. Can't beat that series....

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside said...

Great minds think alike!!! Thanks for stopping by on the Friday Follow & Tagalong!

thefictionalbookshelf said...

Hello. I'm a new follower. My favorite genre is paranormal romances. Although I have to admit YA books have started to pique my interest alot lately.

http://thefictionalbookshelf.blogspot.com/

bookdout said...

Hi
Following through from Parajunkee's. I prefer UF to PNR mostly - except for Twilight

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
www.bookdout.wordpress.com

Under the Covers said...

See.... exactly my point! The BDB are the best!!! Thanks for stopping my FF & Tag Along!

Grace said...

I think I would love JR Ward's books if I ever could remember to buy them. They sound so good.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Grace

Alex said...

Thanks for the follow! Never read that series..more into YA..but it sounds great!


More Than Just A Book

Alex

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I've just visited 3 blogs in a row that said paranormal romance. I need to read more of these.

Alison said...

Hopping through. I've only read Dark Lover of the BDB series but I loved it. Great choice.

My Hop

Linda said...

Thanks for the follow! I haven't read that one, but there are a few adult PNR & UF series I follow.

Aimee said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. Happy Friday!

Aimee

Sharon said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

A great choice! I chose Urban Fantasy :)

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

Book Savvy Babe said...

Great pick with Dark Lover, and Paranormal romance…I was waffling between PNR and UF…I really like UF w/ romance mixed in……Thanks for stopping by my FF post, and you should totally read the sookie series, it is way different than the show, it’s better!
Book Savvy Babe

Maria said...

Good choice! Thanks for visting my blog, I followed back!

Kati R said...

Hi Jennifer! Thanks for stopping by and being my newest follower. =) I'm following you back.

Great choice! I've been on paranormal kick lately. And I STILL have yet to read BDB. My first paranormal romance series was Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed.

Kyanara_night said...

Hi,

stopping by for the follow friday!
I do love me some paranormal romance ;)
have a wonderfull weekend
Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

Tasha said...

Just stopping by to share some Friday blog love. Great choice of genre! Come and join Read My Review on my blog which currently has a Outdoors theme. Hope you have a great weekend!
Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

Ange said...

Hey,
New follower here. Paranormal romance is awesome and one of my favourite genres as well.
Have a great weekend!

Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
My Follow Friday: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-8.html

Cassie Bailey said...

New follower :)

Niecole said...

I love the Black Dagger series!!!

New follower

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Haven't read this series. I'm more of a UF reader though with bits of PNR here and there!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :D

littlepinkstars44 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for #FF!
Have returned the follow!

Emma
bellebooksx.blogspot.com
x

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

I like paranormal romance as well, I just don't get to read it often! :)

Thanks for stopping by! I'm now a new follower here! Happy Hopping!

Amy said...

Paranormal romance is definitely an amazing genre. Really great answer.

Here's my Friday

Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

Lauren B said...

I too am a fan of paranormal romance.
Happy blogging!

Dana Alma said...

Hey Jennifer,
Yes, Paranormal is the ultimate! It get so hard to pick genres I truely love almost anything with a love story. There are so many talented authors, it gets harder and harder to choose. Vamps and Shifters Rock!
See ya,
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Me My Shelf And I said...

just hopping over to return the follow favor - thanks for stopping by the blog! Happy Friday!

Ice Dancer Lilith said...

New Follower hopping through. Great answer!! I almost picked the same book!

Love the look of your blog BTW...so great :)

Here's mine:

http://lovelaughandread.blogspot.com

Hope to see ya there, have a happy weekend :)

Paromantasy said...

Hi, happy Friday. JR Ward is one of the greatest authors! Great choice. Just stopping by to show you some blog hop love! I'm your newest follower - great blog :-)

I'm running a Month of Giveaways! Click here if you want to enter!

Evie@Paromantasy

readingromances said...

I love that book! Great choice! I love a good paranormal, but to me, nothing can beat a good historical!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Nikki said...

Hello! Nice to see someone else in our occupation!

New follower! Happy reading, friend!

Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

Lindsay said...

What a cool blog! New follower, stopping by :)

Check mine out at http://everydayadventure11.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Moonlight Gleam said...

I Loooove JR Ward's Black dagger Brotherhood series! I'm on book 5 right now *SQUEE*! Happy follow friday! Thank you for sharing and for stopping by!

flashlight_reader said...

Looks like I have a new book (and series) to add to my TBR shelf. Lots of positive comments on your book choice.

New follower from FF...

Darcy said...

Hey stopping by from follow friday, great choices & great blog! Looking forward to more posts. Have a great weekend. New follower!

Darcy @ Open Book Empty Cup

nix said...

I love Dark Lover....good choice!!

Nic @ scorching book reviews

Jennifer said...

Stopping by on the hop, new follower :) Happy FF!
Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

RhiannonPaille said...

That's awesome, J.R. Ward is such a classic! Thanks for following me on Follow Friday!

Lisa Jo @ Once Upon A Chapter said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower here!

Dark Lover is a great book to get you addicted to paranormal romance! It's awesome! Great choice!

Happy Blog Hop!
Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

FICTION STATE OF MIND said...

I couldnt get into JR ward but i keep hearing great things must try again :)

SweetMarie83 said...

I love paranormal romance! I haven't read much of it lately because I've been reading so much YA, but I definitely need to get back into it, I miss it! Love your blog, by the way! :-)

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!