"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Lazy Sunday" #3

Lazy Sunday is weekly event to gather everyone together and get to know each other better. All the others are about books and since I don't always talk about books I came up with something different. Every week I'll ask a question about a topic of general interest to get to know you better. something about yourself.
Hosted by Mind Reader
To join me in this new weekly event, just follow this rules:
1. (Required) Follow the Lazy Sunday Host, Franny
2. (Required) Grab the button above and place it in a post, this post is for people to find things about other bloggers and make new friends.
3. Add your name & blog link by clicking on the Add Your Link button.
4. If you're new to this weekly meme and you want to join the fun, leave a comment on this post and I'll stop by your blog. And if you're not new, stop by anyway! It's nice to hear from you :)
5. Be nice and follow your new acquaintances, that's the key to make new friends;)
6. Discover things you didn't know about your fellow bloggers and HAVE FUN!!


Q:  Why did you decide to start a blog? And what do you write about?

Hmmmmmmm? lets see...well it was kind of on wim,,,Id been following  a couple of bloggers for about a year,,,reading reviews and getting new reading ideas,,and decided to see how I might be at it....Ive come along way since last December,,,my blog is 99% books and reading material,,,,and I participate in alot of these weekly memes and it has worked out,,,I have found alot of great authors that Id never heard of,,and getting to know people from all over that share the same interest,,Alot my friends that I hang out with think Im crazy so its nice to connect with people that don't think your nuts..I have try doing reviews on the books I read,,but Im still trying to find my groove on that one..



2 comments:

Silvia said...

Great to see another member of the Lazy Sunday! ;)
I already follow you and I'm very happy you're following back! :)

bookbitereviews said...

This is a pretty cool meme. I'll have to check it out =)

Also I saw your comment about the button being too big, I just went and made it smaller. The HTML code underneath is new so just re-copy and paste. Let me know if it's still too big.

Becky =)

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!