"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost Reading Order

The NIGHT HUNTRESS series is an urban fantasy romance featuring half-vampire heroine Cat Crawfield. My heroine and hero have a difficult road ahead of them and they will have to work very hard to earn their HEA (happily-ever-after), so their story isn’t over with the first book. Hope you come along for the ride.

  1. Halfway to the Grave(review)
  2. One Foot in the Grave(review)
  3. At Grave's End
  4. Destined for an Early Grave
  5. This Side of the Grave
  6. One Grave at a Time (8/30/2011)
  7. Cat and Bones #7 title and release date pending
  8. Cat and Bones #8 title and release date pending
  9. Cat and Bones #9 title and release date pending
info taken from authors website click here























*note from blogger me* I put the reading order up as I finish the series,,and the reviews for the books will be posted inthe near future.*

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!