"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sexy Snippet #6

Sorry Ladies that Im late,,but I was busy busy last night finishing up Eternal Rider and I have the best snippet..hehe..

Tuesdays have never been so sexy! 
Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participates can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!
 
Eternal Rider
Lords of Deliverance Series #1
(spin off from The Demonica Series)
by Larissa Ione.
 
 
 
....."You tatse ...so...good." He flicked his tongue against her clit, and the orgasm that had been simmering just beneath the surface began to boil.  "God, Cara...." HIs tongue pushed inside her and her breath causght as she tried to hold back the detonation.  She fisted the shetts tugged at them, but all that did was giver her leverage so she could pump against his mouth, pushing his tongue deeper, and when he smoothed in in circles inside her core.....
,,,,,Her body boiled over.  The climax spiraled out of control, turned into a shattering, blinding ecstasy that went on and on.  She feldt him sucking on her, heard him moaning as he swallowed, and just as she began to come down, he mounted her.  His thick length filled her, and she came again, locking her legs tight around his waist.
,,,,,:"That's it" he whispered agaisnt her throat.  "Ride me, sweetheart. Ride me hard."



*holy shit hose me down with holy water*
I know you girls told me that if I like her Demonica Series I would like this one,,and yall were right,,,I love it,,sign me up for the next one....hehe...
Im sorry its posted late...Im trying to get back into the groove of my favorite meme...

1 comments:

Crystal ♥ said...

...and we all bow down to Larissa Ione!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!