"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 24, 2011

TGIF #1

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads
Who's ready for the weekend?!  I know I am!  I'm introducing a new feature for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for my followers.  Feel free to get involved by linking up at the bottom. If not, I'd love to read your responses in the comments. Thanks!


This Friday's Question:

Summer Love: Where is your ideal place to take a 
summer vacation & get lost in a book?
 
 
Any beach in Hawii I could just sit at the beach side,,,with a cold beverage perferably a pena collada just enough shade to block the glare,,and read to my little hearts content...(even though there are so many places that I would love to visit, Ive seen beaches and if I went anywhere else like Ireland, or Italy, I wouldn't want to read)
 
 

2 comments:

runnersami said...

Great pics! Beach in Hawaii sounds so nice right now.

Booking It with Runner Sami

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

LOVE these pics...totally awesome hammocks to read in. Although I think I'd fall asleep haha!

xo,
Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!