"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Blog Hoppin Friday #4








To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:


  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - backseatreader.net
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. LINKY TOOLS IS BACK! I paid for the subscription - finally so now you can add the links to your own post!!! To add the code to your own post click on GET THE CODE here under the list of names.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Happy Follow Friday!


Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)



My answer:Well,,lets see,,Iv never really thought about a zombie apocalypse,,so im not really prepairing for it,,but I'll tell what I would do,,,forst I would have a huge shotgun,,cocked and loaded one at the front door and one tucked safely under my bed..(ive seen enough movies that they must be shot in the head) metal up my windows, and start investing in alot of live stalk,,cows chickens , goats, cats dogs whatever,,to keep them occupied if they have enough outside they'll leave me alone inside,,,,,and well as far as Mel Gibson,,Ive always kind of been a fan,,,but like most hollywood stars they sometimes go off the deep end,,and the latest movie wherer he walks around with a freaking beaver puppet on his hand,,WTF is that...I think he just needs to stick to behind the screens.. cause alot of his movies that he directs have been good...but either way,,,I have a power button on my tv,,and I dont have to rent the movie,,Ill just stick in Lethal Weapon  have a marathon of it..and think back to the good ole days..

Happy Friday everyone,,,,



15 comments:

Alison said...

Hopping through. If zombies are already dead, how would a shotgun help? But that is what the movies and books seem to use.
My Anniversary Hop

Grace said...

Maybe I should stick with you when the zombie apocalypse happens because a shotgun sure does sound better than a treadmill and a prayer.

Grace

bookbitereviews said...

Following Back!! All this blog hopping makes me hungry for a book...

Sharon said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

My FF for this week is here :) http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

Kah Woei said...

Following you back. Happy weekend!

Amy Merchant said...

Hi! Just hopping thru and following you back. Thanks for the follow.

Christine Amsden said...

I guess if you shoot enough holes in a zombie, sooner or later it will be all holes and then stop coming after you? I think that's why I went with flame thrower. :)

New follower!

http://christineamsden.com/wordpress/?p=966

Jessica said...

You're all set it seems! I still have to get a shotgun for the apocalypse starts!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower
Jessica@a GREAT read

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Thanks for stopping by! i'm a new follower!!

My anxious life said...

Ughhh I can't stand Mel Gibson anymore! Lethal Weapon movies were so good!!!!

Angie

XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

Howard Sherman said...

howard@malinche.netThe Follow Friday post is (and, as always, please be sure to include the signature below):

As the saying goes – the best defense is a good offense. I’ve got that covered! My preparations for the zombie apocalypse are not just intricate, they’re stylish. I’m not talking “last stand” stuff here. I mean to lure in the zombies and slaughter them wholesale while we sip champagne and watch.

How am I going to do that? Follow me back to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and read all about it.

Thank G-d it’s Follow Friday!

Howard Sherman, Implementor
http://www.howardsherman.net

AsianCocoa said...

Hi Jen.
Following you back from FF. I like your header and background.
~Monique

Stephanie @ Once Upon A Chapter said...

Thanks for stopping by! Your plan sounds very well thought out. A shotgun is probably the best choice possible!

Stephanie @ OUAC

Diana (Book of Secrets) said...

Hello & thanks for stopping by! I think you have some good advice for Mel - stay behind the camera. Have a great weekend!!

Diana @ Book of Secrets

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Man I'm seeing this shotgun thing everywhere. Is no one afraid of guns like me? Plus, I don't know the gun rules so I'm not sure if I can get a shotgun in time.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!