"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 12, 2011

Whats Beside Your Bed? #2







Instuctions on how to participate taken from blogger's blog:
This is basically an adult book blogger version of What Are You Reading? All you have to do is...
  1. Post the banner
  2. Jot down what is currently on your night stand, What you're reading before bed, or You can just post your current read,
  3. Then link up. 
*you can click the image above and it will take you were you need to go*

This is what is currently by my bed, with me at work, in the living room, cause I want to read it every free moment I  have,,,,,I love her larissa Ione's books..

They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him.
Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.






info taken from author's website here

*note from blogger me*
I loved her Demonica Series it was so intense, I love the action, the passion, everything that I love to feel while reading Ione can do it,,and nothing is any different with this new series...

2 comments:

Nanny said...

Sounds great! I saw a review for this the other day, think it's going to go on my to buy list. Thanks for linking up.

Dana Alma said...

Hey Jennifer,
Thanks for visiting my blog! OK, don't freak, I haven't read a single book from the talented Larissa Ione. *sigh* I wish there were more hours in a day to read. Terrific interview! Have a great week!
See ya,
Dana
Readaholics Anonymous

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!