"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 20, 2011

Whats Beside Your Bed #3


Hosted by Getting Naughty Between the Stacks
This is basically an adult book blogger version of What Are You Reading? All you have to do is...

Post the banner
Jot down what is currently on your night stand, What you're reading before bed, or You can just post your current read,
Then link up.
If you already linkup with It's Monday! What Are You Reading? you're welcome to just add the banner and link up. I'm hoping this is a way to learn about new adult book blogs, and books. You have to primary review adult books, in order to link up. I know some of you also read YA and adult, so if you do both your welcome to join in. That's pretty much it, I want to make this easy and fun. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

to join in click here

*What Im escaping into these days,,,well surprize,,it has nothing to do with anything paranormal,,like vampires, or shapshifters..but its the next best thing,,"Rock Stars" *sigh* I read a review on this book from a fellow blogger and it was great and I was told by several that it was a must,,hot hot hot !

"Sinners on Tour" Series #1
Backstage Pass
by Olivia Cunning


Human Sexuality Professor, Myrna Evans, wants nothing but a weekend of hot, no-strings-attached sex with Sinners' sensual lead guitarist, but Brian Sinclair is looking for something more permanent than a one-night stand.  Unable to compose music for months, when Brian makes love to uninhibited Myrna, he hears exquisite guitar riffs and finger-burning solos.  In Myrna, he's found his muse.

2 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

This is an interesting new twist to the It's Monday post! Although I technically don't keep my book by my bedside, not enough room on my nightstand!

Happy Reading!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower

Nanny said...

Cool! Interesting read. Thank you for linking up.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!