"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WOW #5

Waiting on Wednesday Pictures, Images and Photos

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by "Breaking the Spine" , that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week,,,I have chosen a book of a series,,that Iread last year,,and even though it is not one of my favs,,I do still enjoy,,getting lost the intensity of "Carpathian Male" finding his "life mate", This series is actually the 2nd series that I read and collected and what collection would be complete unless I have all the Dark Series novels..so this week Im waiting on..........

Dark Predator
"Dark Series" #22
By Christine Feehan
To Be Released September 6, 2011
Photobucket

As brutal as the undead he hunted, Zacarias De La Cruz was a master executioner. Now his stark and savage journey has ended. For his brothers, Zacarias had walked to the edge of madness, but with centuries as a killing machine now left to the past and without a hunt to define him, Zacarias wonders, for the first time in his life, who he really is.

The answer awaits him back home, in Peru, in the betrayal of a woman who is readying her trap, in the vengeance of an old enemy, in the inevitable consequences of a bloody family legacy-and in the deliverance of a lifemate he never could have imagined...
 
 
 
 
 
*and the De La Cruz brothers have been some of my favorite "Carpathians" next to Gregori, Gabrial and Lucian...

9 comments:

Sharon said...

I haven't read this series as yet but have them on my TBR pile.

My WoW pick, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice week :)

Jez said...

Haunting cover and synopsis. Definitely on my radar. Thanks!

My WoW
http://jezsbookcase.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesdays-june-8.html

Jessica said...

The cover's awesome! Like Jez said, "haunting"!!

Here's my WoW

Old Follower
Jess@a GREAT read

Sally Sapphire said...

Nice - I think this goes in the TBR pile for sure.

Here's my WOW for this week.

Dee ShamelessRom said...

I love her! The Leopard series is one of my favs as well!

Here is mine

http://shamelessromancereviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Under the Covers said...

I haven't started reading this series. So many books.

Old follower
Here's my WoW

Marla said...

Thanks for visiting my WoW post. I swear, I'm starting to think that Christine Feehan books are following me. Everywhere I go I see one. LOL

Book Savvy Babe said...

Hey! I have read a few of the carpathian books, some are better than others. I usually pick them up once they hit the library. Anyhow, I am a new follower!
You can find my WOW post over at my blog:
Book Savvy Babe

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

Great pick! I've heard a lot about Christine Feehan, but I've not read any of her books. My sister loves her! I hope you enjoy reading this when it's released!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!