"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WOW #6

Waiting on Wednesday Pictures, Images and Photos

Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

So,,,the book I have chose because it is well fresh in my mind cause I just actually read the first book in the series,,and Its gonna be a gooooood one,,,OMG!
If yall have read the Demonica Series from Larissa Ione well her Lords of Deliverence Series is nothing more than what you would expect.hot, intense, action packed, and keep you on the edge of your seat full of awsomeness....I just finished Eternal Rider last nite,,and HOlY Shit!!! (excuse the expression) so my "WOW" is

Emortal Rider
"Lords of Deliverance" Series #2
by Larissa Ione
to be released December 1, 2011
(and the cover is amazing) (another female main character,,,I beginning to like these 1st Payne, then Sin and now Limos)


The signs are everywhere...disastrous world events. Evil rising up, unleashed upon the innocent. The prophecies were there...but no one listened. Until now. The time has come for those who can either usher in Doomsday...or prevent it. They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Arik Wagner, a soldier with the U.S. Army's paranormal unit, the R-XR, kissed a girl and liked it. And then he went to hell as punishment. Where he's spent weeks being tortured...and plotting revenge.

Limos, Horsewoman of the Apocalypse, isn't your average girl. She's immortal, dangerous, and her fiancé is Satan himself. In a moment of weakness, she gave in to her desire and kissed Arik, triggering her fiancé's wrath - and his claim on her. In order to save Arik, and the world, Limos must make a dangerous pact with her recently turned evil brother, Pestilence. A deal that might just cost her her soul...and her heart. (taken from amazon.com)

4 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Haven't read this series, hope you love it when you get it! Shame it's such a long wait!

Here's my WoW

Under the Covers said...

Great WoW!!! I can't wait for this one either. I loved her character and Arik, well, he's just sexy!!

Thanks for stopping by my WoW

Jamie said...

I love your blog design! I haven't read any of this author but the man on the cover looks delicious! I also like you "Waiting Sucks" on the side for True Blood. I can't wait till that comes on! I am still watching the reruns on HBO cause I can't get enough of Eric;) I am your newest follower. You can check out my WoW at http://guiltypleasuresreviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Grace Fonseca said...

I must read the first one. I've just been so busy. Good pic. Just saying hello.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!