"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WOW #7



Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





..This week I actually dont have a very long wait,,,Ive seen this books early reviews,,,and Ive been anticipating July 1, for once......so without further delay,,,,I present my WOW.....


1st in the Forgotten Goddess Series
by Stephanie Julian,,,
,release date July 1, 2011

Book One in the Forgotten Goddess series
IN HIS ARMS, HER MAGIC POWERS ARE ON THE RISE... Tessa, Etruscan Goddess of the Dawn, is losing her powers and now there's an Underworld god determined to run her down. She needs a hero and fast, because only sexual energy can give her power. So she seeks out Caligo, whose sexual prowess is legendary...
AND SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BRING HIM INTO THE LIGHT...
Caligo is a fabled Cimmerian warrior determined to stay away from spoiled goddesses who trample hearts after they've had their fun. But there's something irresistibly hot and inviting about Tessa and he knows he's her only change to escape the encroaching darkness...
*taken from authors website here*

Seeee,,,told ya I wouldn't have to wait very long....hehe,,,I already have it pre-ordered and will available for me Thursday nite at midnite,,,and since here in West Texas we can't pop fireworks or even cook out on a grill,,what better way to spend my 4th of July weekend....

Happy Hump Day!!

7 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I love preordering books so they arrive right on time. Enjoy your reading 4th weekend!

Sally Sapphire said...

I've seen the cover to this one floating around, but hadn't heard the details behind it - sounds great!

Here's my WOW for this week.

Alyssa (Hesperia Loves Books) said...

I've heard of Stephanie Julian but I don't think I've ever read anything by her. I'll have to check it out :)

Kaity said...

I haven't read anything by Stephanie Julian. This sounds really good though so I think I'll need to remedy that soon!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Oooo, this is a new book for me. And sounds like you have really enjoyed others here. :) Thank you!

Stephanie Julian said...

I hope you enjoy. Thanks for thinking of the book.

Christy @TheReaderBee said...

This sounds like a great read! I haven't read anything by this author yet, but I may have to check this out!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!