"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011

W.........W...........W.............Wednesday! #2

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

and link back to Should Be Reading


*What are you currently reading?
my answer*
Dark Flame
by Alyson Noel
Immortals Series #4
Ever struggles to help her best friend Haven transition into life as an immortal—trying to keep her from doing anything that puts them at risk, while attempting to gain control over her enemy Roman, so she can finally obtain the antidote that will allow her and Damen to be together. But when the spell she casts backfires, resulting in a strange, foreign pulse that binds her to Roman instead, Ever turns to Jude and dark magick, desperately attempting to break free of the curse, and ultimately risking everything she knows and loves—including her beloved Damen.
taken from authors website here





* note from blogger me* this was the first series I actually started reading that got me hooked in the paranormal genre,,(surprisingly it was not twilight hehe) I read the 1st 3 and got so frustrated at Shadowland,,that I said I would not pick this series back up until it was completed,,well now it is all the books are out so Im gonna finish it up...

* What did you recently finish reading?*
I actually just finished Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione in her new Series Lords of Deliverance (spin off from her Demonica Series and its gonna be just as awsome)

Photobucket
They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him.
Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.
taken from authors website here




*What do you think you'll read next?
I dont really know yet..
I'll either finish up the Immortals Series and start Night Star or read the book I got from the library which is a series I read about a year ago with the #9 book,,,Undead and Unfinished by Maryjanice Davidson in the Undead Series with Queen Besty...but I'll be sure to let yall know next Wednesay..

0 comments:

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!