"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #3!

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!


To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

This weeks question:
"Who popped your cherry?
What book was your first erotica romance read?"
If you don't read erotica, what book started your reading obsession?

Truthfully? The book that started my reading was Evermore by Alyson Noel,,,but after Blue Moon, I realized that I needed something that was alittle more action *wink* and was introduced to the Blackdagger Brother Hood.,,,I dont know if they fall under erotic, or not,,but it was a big step up from the YA I was reading..lol

 

4 comments:

Under the Covers said...

BDB has more "interaction" indeed! *winks* BDB is one of my faves! Love love love them!

I've read Noel's stuff up until Dark Flame. Shadowland wasn't the best book in my opinion so it deterred me from continuing.

Happy reading!

Annie

Holly said...

I love the BDB series as well!!

I have got up to the third Immortals book from Noel's series and I have to say that I dint enjoy it as much as the first two.

New Follower! :)

Dee ShamelessRom said...

*sigh* BDB what yummy memories! I love that series!

Here is my DLS

Kati R said...

I have got to get on this BDB business. I'll be starting the first on next week. I swear. My first taste of erotica was Tiffany Reisz's SEVEN DAY LOAN.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!