"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dirty Little Secret #5

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!


To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

This weeks question
"The cougar is in town...Which YA hero makes you wish they were legal?"

 
UGH! I would have to go with Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments Series by Canssandra Clare or Damon from the Immortals Series by Alyson Noel,,,(coarse technically Damon has been around for centuries so I guess he would be legal) Jace Wayland it is....!!!!! 

10 comments:

BookJunkie said...

Agreed! Him or Ethan Wate from Beautiful Creatures!
Courtney
Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

Bekah said...

I have to check these guys out...I picked Taylor Lautner and Alex Pettyfour.

www.page317.com

lonewolf said...

Never heard of them...

I went with Jacob Black/Taylor Lautner.

http://sensualride.blogspot.com/

Andra said...

Jace is so popular! I really need to get up to date on my Mortal Instruments...

Lauren B said...

I have this series but haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe I'll start this month.
Here's my Dirty Secret this week.

Holly said...

I have not yet read that series, I will have to pick it up sometime!

My DLS: http://fullmoonbites.blogspot.com/2011/07/dirty-little-secret-6.html

Sandra said...

I have to read those books! =)
I have seen Jace on alot of DLS.

My DLS:
http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/07/dirty-little-secret-is-new-weekly-meme_28.html

Under the Covers said...

I haven't read either series you're mentioning but I've heard SO MUCH about Jace, I'll have to get to him sometime soon.

Francesca

Alyssa (Hesperia Loves Books) said...

Jace is a popular pick & I can understand why.

Here's my Dirty Little Secret

Alyssa

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Ha ha! That is a WONDERFUL pick! Jace is sooo worthy to be picked. :)

Hmmm, I had even through of Gale from The Hunger Games series too. ;)

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!