"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 8, 2011

Follow Friday #8

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://www.readbreatherelax.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. LINKY TOOLS IS BACK! I paid for the subscription - finally so now you can add the links to your own post!!! To add the code to your own post click on GET THE CODE here under the list of names.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Happy Follow Friday!
 

Q. Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished?



 

Ovsanna Moore is a Hollywood siren, horror film legend, and cut throat producer. She also happens to be a 450-year-old vampyre. In the follow-up to the much acclaimed Vampyres of Hollywood, Adrienne Barbeau paints a wonderfully sly portrait of cinematic vampyres, as well as the nature of celebrity, and the entertainment industry. Her "Scream Queen" credentials make her the only author who could combine such a fastpaced, edgy plot with tongue-in-cheek references to the inner workings and vanity of Hollywood. A whirlwind of action, Love Bites is a clever take on vampyres readers will never forget.




*my answer*
First off I wouldn't really say that this the worst book, but out of all that I have read it has been my least favorite,,,I saw the cover and it caught my eye at my weekly library trip,,,I read last year,,,I actually didn't know that it was a followup to a previous book,,,but books are like movies,,its worth at least a read,,,but not something I would want to re-read,,,but it took alot of will-poer to get thru it,,cause it just didn't ignite my interest,,,and it was probably the first book that took me longer than 3 days to read,,,but I did finish it..

6 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Oh man. That cover looks so good. Sometimes books don't match their covers. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

The cover does look interesting. Bummer.

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!!

Old Follower :)

Maria said...

The cover does look good, sad to hear it's as not as good as it appears. Thanks for stopping by! :)

Sophie Gonzales said...

It's a shame that it wasn't enjoyable - the description sounds pretty interesting. Luckily it was a library loan, though. :)

Have a good day!

Safari Poet said...

Don't you hate it when the cover is better than the actually story?

New follower! Have a great weekend.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Wow, you must read fast if it was a novelty that it took you more than 3 days to finish.
My Hop

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!