"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 28, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday #10

 
Well Its that time again! want to join in the fun
go check out Parajunkie View, follow the instructions. and link up and see what crazy question she has!
 

Q. Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?

(oh this is one is gonna be fun!)

Well, Im kind of a complicated person, Im one of those your either gonna like or your not gonna like,,I lack in the skill of tact. meaning Im a blunt rude biotch! I don't really mean to be,,I just tell it like it is,,,I don't sugar coat, or beat around the bush,,If you don't want to know don't ask me! Needless to say I don't have alot of friens lol. I could blame it on my job but honestly Its just me, I dont care what people think about me and anyone who has a negative opinion about me can just....
sorry for the description of my so called charming personality,,hehe,,but I just wanted to make sure that it didn't have anything to do with some wild perverted fettish about vampires or something..LMAO!
Happy Friday Everyone,,,! Yall are my Best Medicine!
 
 

25 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Funny. I like those shirts. Just stopping by.

lonewolf said...

Love the bite me one.

Hopping through and Happy Friday

Lydia @ Sensual Ride

http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/07/friday-memes.html

Vampyre Gurls Book Club Blog said...

★ty 4 the new follow☆luv ur blog∞the a jolie quote rocks ツ

Kristin Aragon said...

I love the Bite Me Shirt!

New Folllower hopping through saying Happy Friday!

My Follow Friday Fun!!!

~Kristin

Sharon said...

Hi & Happy Friday!

My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

Have a nice weekend.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I'm pretty blunt as well :)

Somebody has to be right?

AngelicNytmare said...

LOl I have one like that but it has a picture of a bat above the writing. :)

Cristina said...

Love it! Thanks for stopping by http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com/

Phantom Paragrapher said...

Straight to the Point :)
Old Follower
http://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-leader-friday-t-shirts-id-like.html

Richard said...

haha! i immediately thought bite me, like "get over yourself," but you had to explain that it wasn't the vampire kind of bit me! that's so great!

happy friday!

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Seeing a lot of great shirts this week!! Your included!!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

BJ said...

Hey, it's a sign of good writing when you can say a lot with few words. "Bite me" = excellent writing! :)

Old follower! Happy FF.

ilpleutjepleure said...

Thanks for the follow! Now I'm following you as well.

The "bite me" shirt is classic :) Have a great Friday!

-Beth @ books out the juaxoo

tweezle said...

LOVE your choices.

Thanks for the follow.

Loving FMF... New follower here.
tweezle @ Just One More Paragraph

Shandy Jo said...

Nice. :) Thanks for stopping by.

Daniel A Kaine said...

Happy FF from a new follower. Nice choice. A 'Bite Me' t-shirt would be perfect for me.

~ Daniel A. Kaine - http://shikiharu.blogspot.com ~

Pedantic Phooka said...

Beer and attitude.... seems like the perfect combination to me!

thanks for stopping by!

Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
www.pedanticphooka.com

Renu said...

Aha, love it! ;P

- New follower

Patricia Lynne said...

I need a Bite Me shirt. It'd go well with my "You've read my T-shirt, that's enough social interaction_ shirt.

Linds said...

Is the 'bite me' shirt a Joe's Crab Shack shirt?! I love these hehehehehe

barmybex said...

hehe, at least your honest. :D

the Bite Me t-shirt is awesome.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a great weekend.

Nikki said...

LOL We are so much alike it's not even funny. Thanks for stopping by and it's awesome to meet someone else in the field on here!

Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

SweetMarie83 said...

haha, too cute! I've been on the look-out for a Guinness shirt forever but haven't been able to find one. BTW, love your description of yourself, gave me a giggle...at least you're honest! Have a great weekend.

Lauren B said...

Love that one.
Thanks for following. I'm following back.

Jamie Kline (Bookerella) said...

Ha, awesome post! I'd rather someone be blunt and tell me like it is; guess some people just can't handle that lol

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!