"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy Follow Friday!!!! 7/22/2011

Hosted by Parajunkie View click here and join the Fun!!!
 
 
 

RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - We Fancy Books & Unrequited Desire
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

Well, this will be easy,,,,
Larissa Ione author of the Demonica Series,,and Lords of the Deliverence Series
..
J.R. Ward,,,author of the Black Dagger Brother Hood,,,
 
and
Karen Marie Monie author of the Fever Series,,,,
 
I believe,,it would be one crazy hour,,I would love to just sit and listen,,,and would want to ask if each and everyone of them could right me in a hot scene with one of there AMAZING characters....
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!
 
 
 


18 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

JR Ward was one of mine too! WIN!
My FF Post!

Grace Fonseca said...

Karen Marie Moning. Must meet this woman one day. I want to know how she created Jericho. JZB is hot.

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I've only read JR Ward.

readingromances said...

Omg, everyone keeps talking about the fever series!! LOL
Really, I can see it as an answer to a blog hop at least once a week...

I gess I should go and start reading it!

Pedantic Phooka said...

Hi there, I'm hopping through & following you.
I had both JR Ward and KMM on my list too.
Have a great weekend!

Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
www.pedanticphooka.com

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Yay! We have one of the same authors! Would love to meet Karen as well! Loved her Fever series too!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Jennifer@The Book Nympho said...

LOVE all 3. I picked Moning as one of my 3. Stop by to see the other 2.
Here’s My FF

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'd love to meet Karen Moning too. The Fever series were such fun books.
My Hop

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside said...

You've picked some great authors...I love Larissa Ione! Stopping by on the Friday Follow!

Jenni Elyse said...

I've heard a lot about Karen Monie. I need to look her up and see if I'd enjoy her books.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aimee said...

I agree with Ward! She's be interesting to sit down with. I'm a new follower. My answers are up at Coffee Table Reviews.

BJ said...

Thanks for the blog visit, am following you back.

Fun author choices. I want to know if J.R. Ward talks like one of the BDB...it would be vastly entertaining!

Nicki J Markus said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Loved yoyur choices!

andi said...

Hi! New follower here! I haven't read KMM, but I hear SO much about her on Twitter I need to pick up a book! Got any recommendations for a jump start in her collection?

Check out my author picks: http://andinovelista.blogspot.com/2011/07/feature-follow_21.html#comments

~andi

Alyssa (Reader's Refuge) said...

Love JR Ward! Great picks. :) New follower hopping through. Have a good weekend!

Reader's Refuge

Daniel A Kaine said...

Hi. Happy Belated FF from a new follower. Interesting choices. Seen quite a few people pick JR Ward. Never read any of her books, but I might have to once I've finished my current to-be-read pile.

http://shikiharu.blogspot.com

Talina Perkins said...

OH! How could I have forgotten to put Larissa Ione on my list! And I have the Fever series on my TBR pile too so I would have to Karen Marie Moning to my list.

Thanks for stopping by the blog and for the follow! I am no following you too.

Have a wonderful Saturday!
~Talina

LC said...

great choices. I'd especially love to talk with KMM about her books!
(new follower)
Lisa@Cold Moon Violet My FF

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!