"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 31, 2011

Month of July!

Book Soulmates
This was the first month for me to sign up for "Random Acts of Kindness" and it was awesome,,
I am looking foward to August,,,,,
so thanks to the ladys at Book Soul Mates!
 
This Month I recieved....
"A Quick Bite" by Lynsay Sands


From Missy @Two Readers Reviews
 

"Shadow Game" by Christine Feehan                           

 
 


  "Everlasting Kiss" by Amanda Ashley

From Stephanie @ Paper Cut Reviews


I sent out....
Pleasure Unbound to Missy @ Two Readers Reviews
Eternal Rider to Stephanie @ Paper Cut Reviews
Desire Unchained to Theresa (sorry I didn't write the blog down)

Crave to Julia @ Rex Robot Reviews



Passion Unleashed and Covet to Katie R @ Romancing Rakes

Thanks to everybody,,that I recieved books from and I hope all enjoyed the reads that were recieved from me! They are some good reads!!!!


1 comments:

Jamie Kline (Bookerella) said...

I really need to start participating in this! You got and gave some great books this month!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!