"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 9, 2011

On My Wish LIst #7

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here
 

This was added to my wish list a few days ago,,,when I read a review on it,,,I wish I could remember what blog it was,,,and I would link it,,cause it was an awsome review....but neways,,,this is what Im wishing for..and I really dont think that it has anything to do with the fact that I work in Law Enforcement either..lollol



Bad Girl By Night

H.O.T. Cops: book 1

Meet the H.O.T. Cops, a group of alpha males trained together in law enforcement but naturally skilled at the arts of pleasure and seduction.
The people of Turnbridge, Michigan see Carly Winters as the respectable—yet painfully single—good girl. None of them knows what she does miles away – where she becomes Desiree, a seductress who lures (do you think “lure” is too strong a word?) men into nights of heated passion. There she is free to experience what she can’t with local guys: uninhibited sex. On the night she meets Jake Lockhart, she suddenly finds herself in the middle of a fantasy she’s longed for but has never dared try. And after it’s over, she walks away and goes back to being sweet, small town Carly.

Until the day when she’s introduced to the new cop in town –Jake, the man who knows her deepest, darkest secret. His arrival in Turnbridge turns her quiet, safe world upside down. As they are relentlessly drawn to each other, Carly’s good and bad girl personas clash – yet she clings to her image even while Jake challenges her. Soon Carly must decide what she’s willing to lose to become who she really needs to be…

info taken from authors website here


5 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

LOL. That looks like one hot read. I would like to read that as well.

The Book Vixen said...

I've read this one and it was good! Very erotic. Hope you get to read it soon :)



On My Wishlist this week

Under the Covers said...

Love the sound of that one! WHo can resist a hot guy in uniform willing to give you your most dirty desires lol!

My Wishlist

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Kristin said...

Nice! I haven't heard of this one yet but I am definitely adding it to my list.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Oh this sounds like a good erotic read. Great choice!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!