"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 16, 2011

On My Wish LIst #8


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too - Mr Linky is always at the ready for you to link your own 'On My Wishlist' post. If you want to know more click here.
This week on my wish list I want to playsome football,,,,or at least a football player,,,,

The Perfect Play
Book One in the Play-by-Play Series
Football pro Mick Riley is an all-star, both on the field and in the bedroom. But a sexy, determinedly single mom just might be the one to throw him off his game...
For years Mick has been taking full advantage of the life available to a pro athlete: fame, fortune, and a different girl in every city. But when he meets and beds confident, beautiful event planner Tara Lincoln, he wants much more than the typical one-night stand. Too bad Tara's not interested in getting to know football's most notorious playboy any better.
As the single mother of a teenage son, the last thing Tara needs is the jet-set lifestyle of Mick Riley; even though their steamy and passionate one-night stand was unforgettable. Tara's life is complicated enough without being thrust into the spotlight as Mick's latest girl du jour. Tara played the game of love once and lost big, and she doesn't intend to put herself out there again, especially with a heartbreaker like Mick.
But when Mick sets his mind to win, nothing will stop him. And he has the perfect play in mind.

taken from authors website here

9 comments:

Franny said...

Wow, the cover is really... saucy :P
And I like the plot

Hannah Mariska said...

This is definitely the kind of book I would have to read at home and not on the bus! Sounds very saucy.

Under the Covers said...

I LOVE the cover for this book! I want this book just so I can stare at it LOL!

My Wishlist

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Jaedia said...

I hope you get it soon - thanks for stopping by :)

Once Upon A Time..

neer said...

Hope you are able to lay hands on it soon :)

Beth D. said...

Returning the follow. Cover looks nice ^_^

Safari Poet said...

I've heard great things about Play by Play. Looking forward to reading it too.

Alaiel Kreuz said...

Hum... this one is DEFINITELY going to my TBR pile! I just love this kind of book, thanks for sharing! :D
And thanks for coming by my blog, hehe.

Alaiel
www.librarianmouse.com

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I'm with you! I love her covers and have yet to read one yet! I SO need to fix that!!!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!