"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SEXY SNIPPENT #9

Tuesdays have never been so sexy! 
Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participates can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!
 
Well,,I am currently reading The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter,,,"Lords of the Underworld Series" #3 but I just started it,,and I haven't got to any sexy steamy parts yet,,,so Im sharing one from the last hot sexy steamy book I read,,,
,,,,,He grabbed her around the waist, turned and tossed her on the bed.  Before she could reorient herself, he'd unfastened her pants and had stripped them, her panties, and sandals from her body all at once.
,,,,,"Sed?"
,,,,,He grabbed her thigs and spread her legs wide.  She didn't resist.  She didn't want him to make love to her.  She wanted him to fuck her, and he was of the same mind.
,,,,,She reached down, took his thick cock in one hand and directed it ot her wet, eager body.
,,,,,He made a sound of primal onging, which drove straight through her, and then slid deeper with one penetrating thrust.
,,,,,Sed. Oh. Sed
He filled her as only he could.
slowly withdrew.
,,,,Oh my.....
rotated his hips.
,,,,Oh my...God!
Her Back arched off the bed and she moved up onto her elbows to keep herself in that glorious position.  He held her bent legs up and wide open with his forearms.  His feet on the floor, he leaned his weight into her to force himself deeper. He rotated his hip again, grinding against her.. JEssica's head fell back and she cried out.
,,,,,"Yeah," he gastped and slowly pulled back "You want me, don't you?"
He had no idea.
She shuddered and sprea dher legs further.  wanting him deeper.  Deeper. Please. Inside. Oh....Sed...Fill me.  I'm so empy without you.


WOW!! its been a week or so since I read this book,,and Sed gets me everytime......

3 comments:

Franny said...

Hi! I always look forward to this meme of yours as thanks to this I discovered Larissa Ione!
I will be hosting an event with the topic of adult fiction, here are the first details http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/07/guest-post-wrap-up-news.html
I hope you'll take part!

Crystal ♥ said...

*sigh* I love me some Sinners!

Kelly said...

I loved Backstage Pass and have yet to pick this one up. I can't wait to read it though!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!