"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sexy Snippet Tuesday #8

Tuesdays have never been so sexy! 
Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participates can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!




Im currently reading The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter and I believe Maddox is the man,,,,

,,,,Rather than answer, he licked her right wehre she needed him.  It was something he'd wanted to do to a woman for years but hadn't dared risk, too afraid of Violence's reaction.  In that moment, he was to entralled to be afraid, and suddenly he was glad that he had waited, Ashlyn tasted of pure, innocent female.  She tasted of honey. Passion and slick heat.  Drugging, addicting, His.
,,,,,"Mouth, " she gasped out. "Mouth. changed my mind."
,,,,,He licked her again and her belly quiavered.  she flatened her palms on the tile beside her, holding herself up.. Her hips arched foward, seeking more of his tongue.  He gave it to her.  Spreading her with one hand and pumping his shaft with the other, he sucked on her hot center.  She moaned, she undulated, she writhed.
,,,,"More?" he asked.
,,,"More. Yes. Please."
,,,, She was close, so close.  He could feel her rushing toward release, could tatse the abundance of sweetness.

4 comments:

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside said...

Oh I totally agree...I haven't had a chance to read the rest of this series but this is an excellent book! Thanks for stopping by today!

Jennifer@The Book Nympho said...

I have this series on my shelf but I've not started it yet.

Here's my Sexy Snippet

Crystal ♥ said...

I love this series and Maddox is a favorite! Great Sexy Snippet, thanks for joining in!

Tyraa said...

I love Lords of the Underworld, Maddox will always have a place in my heart seeing how he's the first lord to fall

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!