"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sexy Snippets #11

Tuesdays have never been so sexy! 
Sexy Snippets is a weekly meme hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover and Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participates can add the book to their TBR lists if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

Pink Bar Pictures, Images and Photos
Cry Sanctuary Red Rock Pass #1 by Moira Rogers

,,,,,"Shh..." His hand skimmed up to her hair. He wrapped his fingers in it and curled his other hand around her hip. "focus on me." A short pull back and he thrust foward again, plunging deep. "Feel me inside of you."

,,,,,Abby choked back a hoarse cry.  All she could feel was him, his cock inside her, his hands against her skin.  She whimpered. "Please...." His touch eased her even as it drove her closer to release.  "God, you feel---"

,,,,,Another deep thrust, and his fingers tightened in her hair. A tiny growl spilled out of him, low and short, and his next thrust came quicker. "let go. I've got you."

,,,,,Pleasure flared, warming her skin, but fear overwhelmed it. There was something inside her, something wild and strong. Something Abby couldn't control.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Whew! I think I need a cold shower after that one!

Crystal ♥ said...

Ooo..I have been wanting to read this. Now I am moving it WAY up on my list!

Nanny said...

Hot! Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!