"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 16, 2011

Top 5 Sunday (7/17/2011)

Top 5 Sunday is hosted by Larissa's Bookish Life

 
Rules:
  1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
  2. Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
  3. Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
  4. After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
  5. If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
The theme for today is:
Favorite Underrated Authors!
This is one is kind of difficult for me,,Ive read alot of books,,and the authors are from being underrated, but a few that I wish I heard more from that I dont see much around the blog world,,that I would like to...are.....

#5, Cheyenne McCray
Her Magic Series,,was one of the first series I read ,,,ran across it at my local library,,and was amazing,,Ive actually used her books in quite a few posts,,and alot of the comments "never heard of her" and if you enjoy readng about witches and coven, this is an excellent series,,and the romance will knock your socks off,,

#4. Amanda Ashley
I absolutley love her books,,but again,,I dont see much of her,,her books are cute,,and maybe the romance or passion isn't as intenenst that most like to enjoy,,but the story line of her books are good reads,,and some of my favorites from her are Whisper of Eternity, Immortal Sin, and Everlasting Kiss,

#3.  L.J Smith
Author of the NIght World Series,,those were good reads and perfect for young adults but I haven't seen much of them

#2. Kathy Love
Author of The Young Brothers Series and New Orlean Vampires Series..
granted I haven't read the NO Vamps Series,,but I did read the Young Brothers and they were absolutely adorable,,(granted these are books that have been out for awhile and Im still kind of green behind the ears with my reading)

#1.  Mary Janice Davidson
The Undead Series...Queen Betsy is funny ,,,she just had a book released and I just haven't seen it up on reviews ,,,,

well,,,,like I said,,this was kind of difficult for me,,my choices have older publishings,,and Im just coming in late to the game,,and I guess since they seem new to me cause I recently have read them,,I dont know,but there they,,are,,,
Hope all have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

Andra said...

I love L.J Smith and the Night World! She had amazing ideas that revolutionized the genre even before all that twilight nonsense lol. I've been buying the Omnibuses when they come out cause I seem to have misplaced my originals. I'll have to check out the other authors though, they seem great :D

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

Ooh good picks! I love LJ! Before her Vampire Diaries took over, I adored her Forbidden Game trilogy! That was my fave! Read one of the Night World books, but didn't realize at the time, that it was apart of a big series! Will have to pick up the compilations that are out!

Here's my Top 5 Sundays

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Mandy P. said...

Great picks!! I too love LJ Smith - her Secret Circle trilogy has been my favorite since the 90s! I also love MJD! Betsy is the funniest character ever! :)

New follower! :)

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!