"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 10, 2011

Top 5 Sunday (July 10, 2011)

Top 5 Sunday is hosted by Larissa's Bookish Life

Rules:
  1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
  2. Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
  3. Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
  4. After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
  5. If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
The theme for today is:
Favorite Books of 2011 so far!
  Well, I have started some great series this year and I have completed some great series this year,,,

from my #5 to my top #1

#5..Sinners On Tour Series #1 Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
(the start of a rocken series you can't go wrong with some hot, sexy rockstars..if you ask me there the next best thing to hot, sexy vampires)


#4 Hunger Games Trilogy #3 Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins
This trilogy was read over Memorial Weekend and it took my breath away,,literally,,,I couldn't put it down,
and Mocking Jay completed the trilogy with a shock, tears, and joy.
#3..The Night Huntress Series #1 Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost..
I started this series,,and totally fell in love with Cat and Bones, (I know Im alittle late to the game with this series.but hay better late than never,,,lol) Cant wait for August 30....
#2,,Lords of the Deliverence Series #1 Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione,,,
I read the Demonica Series this year,,and it ended with a hint to her new series. and the beginning of her new series with Eternal Rider, is not going to dissapoint
Drum roll...........and #1 *Cheers* Fever Series #5 Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning..
This series was the best and Shadowfever rocked with all the twists and suprize endings and well of coarse,,Jericho Barron....







4 comments:

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

This week's Top 5 should've been like top 50!! Too many faves!!

Here's my Top 5 Sundays

Have a GREAT day!!

Old Follower :)

Jen said...

Great picks!! I love the Fever series. So many great books to choose from.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

I still need to catch up to the Fever series. I have the books, just not the time. Can't wait!

Larissa {Larissa's Bookish Life} said...

what an awesome list!!! Love Larissa Ione, Mockingjay, Shadowfever and Jeaniene Frost! =D

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!