"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday WOW #10

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WOW! is another one that I am putting up for my daughter,,,she is just as bad as I am when It comes to searching the internet,,for books,,authors,,new reads,,ect...well she ran across one,,and now she is counting down the days,,,I believe I have created a monster..lol hahah! "Like mother like daughter" ,,,

title: Envy (Empty Coffin)
author: Gregg Olsen
format: Hardcover
isbn: 1-4027-8957-2 / 978-1-4027-8957-1
publisher: Splinter
pages: 304
list price: $17.95
published: 23 Aug 2011
Murder is such a dirty word...
New York Times bestselling adult true crime author Gregg Olsen makes his YA debut with EMPTY COFFIN, a gripping new fiction series for teens based on ripped-from-the-headlines stories...with a paranormal touch.

Crime lives--and dies--in the deceptively picture-perfect town of Port Gamble (aka "Empty Coffin' ), Washington. Evil lurks and strange things happen--and 15-year-olds Hayley and Taylor Ryan secretly use their wits and their telepathic "twin-sense' to uncover the truth about the town's victims and culprits.

Envy, the series debut, involves the mysterious death of the twins' old friend, Katelyn. Was it murder? Suicide? An accident? Hayley and Taylor are determined to find out--and as they investigate, they stumble upon a dark truth that is far more disturbing than they ever could have imagined.

Based on the shocking true crime about cyber-bullying, Envy will take you to the edge--and push you right over.

*info taken from fantasticfiction.com*

This book actually sounds pretty good,,,I might want to read it as well,,,,the cover reminds me of something out of the Ring...spooky,,,,,,
Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

Darkfallen said...

That cover is amazing!!! And I totally love that you are rubbing of on your daughter;)

Come see what has us on pins and needles Here! And while your there enter for your chance to win a signed copy of Always A Witch HERE!!

Grace Fonseca said...

Ooh something different. Interesting choice. Thanks for stopping by.

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

OOh that does sound interesting!!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!