"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 11, 2011

Whats Beside Your Bed #5

if you would like to learn more and join the fun click here and link up!
 
 
 
This week,,,I have Reyes of the Lords of the Underworld in my,,,I mean by my bed...and he is in my hot little hands every free moment..
 
 
 
 
Reyes is a man possessed. Bound by the demon of pain, he is forbidden to know pleasure. Yet he craves a mortal woman, Danika Ford, more than breath and will do anything to claim her—even defy the gods.
Danika is on the run. For months she's eluded the Lords of the Underworld, immortal warriors who won't rest until she and her fami ly have been destroyed. But her dreams are haunted by Reyes, the warrior whose searing touch she can't forget. Yet a future together could mean death to all they both hold dear.…

2 comments:

DangerousRomanceBookBlog said...

Hi!
I found you from Getting Naughty between the stacks weekly meme. My blog is participating too so I wanted to wander around during my lunch break and say hi to my fellow bloggers who are participating.
I haven't read any of the Lords of the Underworld. I think I am going to have to start with book one and dive in. Can't wait!

Nanny said...

Thank you so much for linking up! Sorry I'm late stopping by. Lord of the Underworld sounds really good, and that cover is delish.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!