"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 25, 2011

Whats Beside Your Bed #7



This is the last Monday that GNBTS is going to be doing "Beside Your Bed"
So here is my dream before I drift off to sleep!
After reading acouple of books over the weekend...I am still quite involved with the Lords of the Underworld and today,,Im am going to be drifting off with Aeron keeper of the demon "Wrath"



For weeks, the immortal warrior Aeron has sensed an invisible female presence.  An angel--a demon-assassin--has been sent to kill him.  Or has she?  Olivia claims she fell from the heavens, giving up immortality because she couldn't bear to harm him. But trusting - and falling for - Olivia will endanger them all. So how has this 'mortal' with the huge blue eyes already unleashed Aeron's darkest passion?

Now, with an enemy hot on his trail and his faithful demon companion determined to remove Olivia from his life, Aeron is trapped between duty and consuming desire. Worse still, a new executioner has been sent to do the job Olivia wouldn't... 


2 comments:

Kah Woei said...

The one closest to me would be Clockwork Angel.

Nanny said...

Nice! I really need to get my hands on some of her work. Thanks for linking up.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!