"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sorry Folks,,Im still around!


The last couple of weeks have been totally,,wacked out,,between getting the kids ready for school to start,,major crisis at my job,,,it has been nuts nuts nuts,,,If anybody has a Xanex,,I would love one about right now,,,UGH!
I have neglected my blog,,not participating in my favorite memes, I haven't even picked up a book,,,I know right? WTF! it just gets that way sometimes...but just so everyone knows,,,I am in the process of getting a new design done for my blog,,that super uber excited about,,and been getting involved with some other activities,,that I have to admit has been alot of the reason ,,why I have neglected,,by bloggin duties..but after August,,and things are back to normal,,I should be back to normal,,well back to as normal as I was before,,,hehe..
thanks to all and I'll be back up and running again before you know it...

1 comments:

Franny said...

Hi!
Just gave you the Liebster Blog Award! http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!