"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 22, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow~~9/23/2011~~

Hosted by Reading Between the Wines
and Secrets of a Book Lover

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines and Kelly at Secrets of a Book Lover.

The 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make new friends!

How to join in:
-You should run a book blog that features and reviews mostly adult reads, some Y.A.’s are okay but 18 & over adult reads should be your majority.
-Make a separate post for the 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow on your blog.
-Copy the html for the button above and place it at the top of your post.
-List & answer the ‘Question of the Week.’
-Place your name and blog title in the linky below and the url for a direct link to your post
-Visit the other blogs on the list. If you like what you see make sure to leave a comment and follow so the blog owner knows you stopped by and can return the favor. Following each blog is not mandatory but I know it is always appreciated, and if someone comments saying they’re a new follower it’s polite to follow back. ☺ It’s always nice to spread the 18 & Over Book Blog love!
-Contact Crystal (readingbetweenthewines10 at gmail dot com) or myself (secretsofabooklover at gmail dot com) with any questions!

Question of the Week:
We all love our hunky heroes, but what heroine do you have a girl-crush on?

I haven't read that many books with a female heroine,,but of all that I have read there is a female that stands out ,,,,and that is Sin, twin sister to Lore,,in Larissa Ione's Demonica Series,,I loved her,,her "bad ass" "I don't take shit from no one" attitude, the fact that she was kind of like a miracle cause there wasn't any female Seminus Demon makes her rare....even though she comes across as a total 'Bitch" she did have a heart and did fight for what was right, and well,,,what about Con,,,can you say vampire exstordinair?



This is how I see Sin
model: Summer Rayne Oaks









12 comments:

Jet said...

I haven't read that book yet, it is on my to-buy list. I love a bad-ass female lead. That model used for Sin is beautiful!

Kelly said...

I think I might have to move this series up my list, LOL! Thanks for participating!

Mandy P. said...

Ooooh! I forgot about Sin!! Great choice! Her book was my favorite in the series because I just fell in love with her! And Con - hello!!

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

I have only read the first 3 books in this series, I need to get a move on.

New Follower!

Sally Bibrary said...

I have Pleasure Unbound cued up on my ereader . . . defintely looking forward to this series!

Book Savvy Babe said...

I love the Demonica series, but I have only gotten through the first 3 books, now I'm looking forward to the next couple books in the series! Thanks for stopping by my blog today Book Savvy Babe

Madame D said...

I've not read this series so don't know who your crush is, but I believe you when you say she is awesome, plus - that model is HOT!! ;)

Have a nice weekend!!

SexxyBlogger said...

okay Sin is a awesome choice...just awesome! I would totally crush on her too! thanks for the follow! & I'm follow you back!

Kat said...

Oooh, I have been eyeing that series for a while. I think I have the first book.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sam S2 said...

http://samsawesomness.blogspot.com/2011/09/18-and-over-book-blogger-follow_22.html


Great pic! I loved Sin and I loved this book!

Kristin said...

I haven't heard of this book before. I will have to look it up.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Crystal ♥ said...

This is one of my favorite series, great pick for a heroine!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!