"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dirty Little Secret ~~9/22/2011~~


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!!  Let us know your answer in the comments!

We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty Little Secrets!

This weeks question was inspired by the Guild Hunter series and the latest release of Archangel's Blade:
"If you could have wings, what would they look like?"
Ooohhhh! Wings!!! I would l like soft full feather wings white or black with silver streaks and purple sparkls!
And I want Jim Herron from the Fallen Angel Series by J.R. Ward to be my lover,,

My Warrior Look!










4 comments:

lonewolf said...

I love the warrior look, more powerful with them being black too. I myself had the warrior look.

http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/09/dirty-little-secret-8.html

Jet said...

Great wings! I especially like the second picture. I am sure Jim Herron would be more than happy to go along with your plans ;)

True Pleasures said...

Love the warrior look!

Here's my Diry Little Secret

Under the Covers said...

WHOA! love that warrior look!! Jealous!

Ann

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!