"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 22, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday ~~9/23/2011~~



RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers 
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Happy Follow Friday!
 

Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?


Well, this isn't going to be hard at all, cause yes I do,,,I have read alot of books , but there is only 1 series that I have read more than once, and that is *drum rolllllllllllll* "The Blackdagger BrotherHood Series" by JR Ward.
The ban of vampire warriors, born to protect there race against there enemy,,,you the hot sexy gorgeous vampires that you just want to go run to Caldwell NY, and stalk the mantion,,,I can never get enough,,,but let me tell you why,,this is continuing series,,,,A new book has come out, every year since I first read the first 7 back in '09' so everytime a new book is fixing to be released I re-read the entire series,,and by the time I finish the last,,one,,I time it just right for the next,,so come around the mid of February, beginning of March,,I will start and be done just in time for
"Lover Reborn" *pssst* Its Tohr's book,,,*I can't wait*
besides, I love reuniting, with Wrath and Beth, Rhage and Mary, Zadist and Bella, Butch,,oh Butch and Marissa, Vishous and Jane,,
and just so there is no misunderstanding,,Butch is "Mine" with alittle Vishous on the side..hehehe,,,












 

8 comments:

wanderinghues said...

Good call on the Butch/Viscious dibs. Although I wouldn't make it a little on the side - more of a B/V sandwich:) I re-read these as well. Particularly Z's book.

Happy Follow Friday!

Tania @ Wandering Hues

Grace Fonseca said...

Gee everybody loves Black Dagger Brotherhood. Old follower. I Like the new background. Very appropriate.

Jessica@a GREAT read said...

It's great to have the time to re-read books! I haven't had time lately! Too many new books to read!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

fairypenguin said...

BDB was on my list too!

New Follower!

http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-5.html

Ruby said...

Love the BDB series! I am very curious who's Tohr's shellan. I'm still very sad over Wellsie, she didn't deserve to die *pouts*

Happy Weekend :D

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

A lot of people have had this series today and it makes me want to read it even more!!! Hopefully I can find the time to soon because i've heard it's amazing!

Here's my FF!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Great choice of BDB. I loved the first one. I need to read the rest.
My Hop

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Follow Friday!

I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

Sincerely,
Emma

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!