"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm Back, with Style, I'm back with Pizzazz!

im back! Pictures, Images and Photos
     Hello Folks! Remember me? It has been a long month but after some long work weeks, getting the kiddos set up on a schedule with school and there activities my life has finally calmed down to a normal level of sanity, (well at least to the level that is normal for me)*evil laugh*
     First thing, I would love to thank Jennifer J. @ Saphire Blog Design for my fabulous new blog design. Isn't it Awsome? I LOVE IT!!
     Second thing, I have actually been able to finish acouple of books over the last couple of weeks. I managed to squeez in One Grave at a Time #6 in the Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost, *still lusting over Bones, swoon*, And Im currenlty finishing up Envy #3 in J.R. Ward's "Fallen Angel Series"
     I have decided to do things alittle different, I am going to be more organized especially with my reading and reviewing. I have actually have made friends with some authors, that have been kind enough to give me books for review and I don't want to let them down.,,,,To any of the blogs that I follow that I missed any reading challenge deadlines that I signed up for ,,I sincerely apologize! My real life issued were unavoidable ..

     So without further delay I have come up with a list of a few things that I intend to treat like my own blog set of resolutions.
1. I am going to be more dedicated to my blog
2. I am setting a goal for myself to at least finish 2 books a week.
3. I am going to try to participate in more Blog Events and..
4. I am going to start doing some giveaways!

     Its great to be back and I look foward to connect with each and every one of my followers again,,*been out of the loop for way too long*
so,,thats really about it,,,but while your hear ,,tell me what you think of the new look? (could be a surprize depending on the response)










2 comments:

SweetMarie83 said...

Welcome back to the blog world! So glad you signed up for the October paranormal reading challenge - great way to jump back into things! :-)
BTW, love the design of your blog!

Vanessa theJeepDiva said...

Welcome back! Like the new design.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!