"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sexy Snippets ~~9/20/2011~~

Tuesdays have never been so sexy!
Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines and Secrets of a Book Lover for the 18+ crowd. To join in just grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so other participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like. Then add your post to the linky below so everyone can follow along. Have a sexy good time!

This is one of my favorite activities....I love Sexy Snippets....
This week mine is coming from none other than Envy ,,by JR Ward #3 in the Fallen Angel Series,,Veck,,in one HOTTIE!!


     She positioned him at her core, and in spite of how desperate she was for this and how much he obviously  wanted her, he was slow and careful as he pressed inside.  Good thing too.  Her body was ready---but that was a relative term, given the size of him.
     Gloriously relative--the stretching was electric, and she spread her legs further, tilting her hips up, easing his way.
    And then they were together.
    In contrast to the fury that had gotten them to this pint, everything now slowed down.  With his slick tongue, he licked ather lips, the lazy laps tantalizing her as he waited for her to adjust.  And then she moved her hips, curling her spine, creating an insane frisson.
     The hiss he let out was followed by another groan.  Then he fused his mouth to hers and got going, keeping the rhythm unhurried and even.  Mirroing him, she countered his thrusts with her own, the sex gaining a momentum that took her once out of her body and deep inside herself.

* Oh I could sooooo keep going, but nothing but alittle tease this morning,,,lol, and this isn't even the best one,,,,just sayin*


















5 comments:

Crystal ♥ said...

I have this one on my shelf, can't wait to get to it! Thanks for participating!

Jet said...

Holy hot-ness! That was one heck of a snippet! I cannot thank you enough for sharing that ;)

Lori @ Romancing the Darkside said...

OMG I Can't wait to read this book! Love this series, thanks for sharing.

Find my Sexy Snippet Here.

Kelly said...

WOW! *fanning* Thanks for participating!

SexxyBlogger said...

new follower...I have this one in my TBR pile...can't wait to read it!

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!