"Bite Me"

 Lala’s Designs

Pages

The Sinners Rock!

Favorite Quote

When I was a little girl I didn't want to be a princess I wanted to be a vampire
~Angelina Jolie~

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, December 29, 2011

Coming to an end and starting a new Beginning!!!


,,,,,We are merely 2 days away from starting a brand new year! I can honestly say that I am ready for this year to be over, Recent events have completely taken me away from the things I love most other than my kids, and 1 was reading and the other was blogging, These were things that just could not be avoided, to make a short story short, I went thru a divorce, and it was an adjustment for my self and my kids,
,,,,,But now with the Holidays over, and the start of a New Year, I am out with the old and in with the new!

I have been working the last 2 weeks or so getting my reading list ready for 2012 , lots of exciting books and movies coming out that I am very anxious to get to , #1 being Tohr's bood from the Blackdagger Brotherhood which will be here in March, and then the famous movie The Hunger Games that everyone went crazed over with the Trilogy,
Anyways.........Im gonna be spending the next few days on all the blogs that i love to follow catching up,

and start fresh January 1, ,,,well probably not January 1, cause Im toasting the new year in right Saturday, and probably going to be lazy lazy, on New Years Day!! look forward to the upcoming 2012 it is Chinese Calendar year of the Dragon, and guess what I was born in the Chinese year of the Dragon so this is gonna be my year!!!!!!!
Blows kisses to all! and lets Rock and Roll, !!!!!!!!!


1 comments:

Jennifer@The Book Nympho said...

Sorry you've had it rough in your personal life {big hug}.

Yes The Hunger Games movie looks like it's going to be awesome.

And I can't wait for Thor's book too. I hope we get a lot of Lassiter in it.

Search

Loading...

Link to ASBD

My Escapism!!

My Escapism!!
The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton

"My Challenges"

"My Challenges"

Sink Your Teeth into These!

Fifty Shades by E.L. James Fever by Karen Marie Moning Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Dark-Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon Demonica by Larissa Ione The Fallen Angels by J.R. Ward Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter Night Huntress by Jeaniene Frost Sweetblood by Laurie London Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Never Enough of Bones!

Never Enough of Bones!

Followers

FOR MY FABULOUS NEW LOOK!